She is too cute. I know I say this a lot, but she looks just like Charlie to me! (In a girl form, of course.) We are very free at the end of this month. We were thinking of going camping sometime, but we can always do it some other time. Or you guys could come with! Call me and let me know. Exciting!!
4 comments:
Angel giggles! I love her! And her mom!
Ovaries are exploding here in NC!
She is too cute. I know I say this a lot, but she looks just like Charlie to me! (In a girl form, of course.) We are very free at the end of this month. We were thinking of going camping sometime, but we can always do it some other time. Or you guys could come with! Call me and let me know. Exciting!!
Oh, she's so cute.
Post a Comment