Sunday, November 15, 2009

Non-Newborn-Related Fall Events

Laura Malinda's been consuming a lot of our attention lately, but we have had a lot of fun with Charlie the last few weeks too. This Halloween, he went as the Rootinest, Tootinest, Shootenest, Cuteinist Cowboy in the West. Brandon went as an unkempt, sleep-deprived recent parent; not quite as cute. Baby sister and I were still in the hospital, but Charlie had a blast, especially when he caught on to the free candy idea.




Charlie helped with the pumpkin too. Brandon calls it "Appalachia in the Fall."



Here are some photos from our earlier visit to Fiddlesticks Farms just outside Midland. Charlie went NUTS for the corn maze. Perfect place for him to dig in the dirt and make his parents chase him, which are his specialties. And the many visits to the death-drop slide wore out Brandon faster than it did Charlie. What a happy Fall!









3 comments:

Kara said...

He really is the cutest cowboy ever!

Dave & Chels said...

Charlie just keeps getting cuter and cuter. I'm so glad you posted. I've been thinking about calling you...and I'm not sure why I haven't yet. Hope you are adjusting well to 2 children. It was tough for me at first. Who am I kidding, it's still tough. Adorable outfit for Charlie.

Chelsea Junget said...

Looks like you guys are having a good fall!