Sunday, November 1, 2009
Laura Malinda Durrett
Our little girl, Laura Malinda Durrett arrived Friday, October 30th at 3.29pm. She weighed 9 lbs. 3 oz and was 20.5 inches long. She eats and sleeps like a champ! I am recovering well and Brandon and I are both so glad she has come to join or family. Charlie loves to give her kisses and is already very protective of her. Short post today, but I feel a nap coming on!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






14 comments:
Congratulations!! I can't wait to meet her. How did everything go? Are you home? Good luck with your family of four!
Congrats, Susan! We're so happy for you guys!
I've been meaning to email you (seriously, how hard is it to send an email?!), but it seems that every time I sit down to do it, I've got Tanner in one arm and typing with just the one other arm is tediously slow. It's a deterrent, for sure, but is it an adequate excuse? I guess not. Okay, okay...
Anywho! I'm glad you're doing well. And congrats again...she's as gorgeous as you are!
She is such a sweetheart! I love her tons and tons!
Congrats on the beautiful new addition to your family. I love the Mummy shirt!
Yeah! Congratulations! She is adorable.
Yay! Congrats to your guys - she looks perfect!
We are so happy for you and can't wait to see you all!
She is so sweet! I can see a little bit of Charlie in her already. Can't wait to meet her sometime.
We are so happy here!!!!!!!!! We can't wait to meet her. We are so glad you all sound good. Call me with any problems.
Oh and Alma is calling her LaMa and teaching that to the boys. sorry- but he is your punk brother.
Susan, this is my first official posting to a blog. I am so excited and honored about her name. She is perfect and I love her already. Kiss her and Charlie for me. Good job!! Brandon looks so pleased and proud.
Love you!!!
Congratulations!! She's adorable. I hope she's a great baby for you and that you recover quickly.
yeah! congrats you guys. she's beautiful.
Congratulations and Good Job! I love the photos. She's a darling Durrett. She's beautiful.
Post a Comment