I know this was a ridiculously long blogging hiatus, mostly due to the fact that we packed up the cable do-dad for our camera that makes it possible to download pictures back in June and didn't find it until a few weeks ago. So, here's a brief recap of our summer.
- Moved to Midland.
- Visited grandparents in Colorado and California.
- Played with cousins in Dallas.
- Brandon took the Bar.
- Had our first weekend away without the kidlet to Texas hill country. (Thanks again Malinda for watching Charlie!)
- Brandon started his first real job!






6 comments:
Yay! You are back! Congrats on the lil girl - can't wait to see pics. Good vibes for a healthy delivery!
Welcome back, su-su! The blogging world missed you. :)
And hooray for baby #2! Good luck with everything!
We MISS you guys!! Can't wait to see pics of your little girl when she gets here.
I cannot believe how soon you are going to be a mother of two! I just love you. (I tried to call you the other day but it said your number is no longer in service.)
he is getting so big! good luck with that girl! By the way I wanted you to know that "we could always use an extra player!"
Congrats on your baby girl. Can't wait to see her.
Post a Comment