Sunday, December 20, 2009
Helmets and the Undeniable Power of Elmo
In retrospect, I felt that one of the pictures from the previous post needed a little commentary. Did you notice Charlie looking through the blind covered window wearing a helmet? We have an Elmo DVD about bikes that Charlie loves. L.O.V.E.S. loves. Now, as we all now Elmo is to children what Oprah is to women. His word is law. So, if Elmo tells you that you must wear a helmet at all times when riding your tricycle or bike then by Jove my kid is going to demand that he wear a helmet whenever he gets on his trike. Case in point, Charlie was outside on our patio (approximately 12 x 6 ft.) and he asked for his helmet. Good thing since he could really get up to break neck speeds on our spacious patio. All snarkiness aside, it was pretty fortuitous that he was wearing that helmet since I accidentally knocked him over with the laundry basket and he landed right on his head. Thanks Elmo. You saved us from one serious goose egg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
This is pretty funny! And Laura is so beautiful. I still want to see her/YOU in person. I've been ruminating on a time we could come see you and get lunch or something.
She is definately the cutest baby ever! I can't believe how beautiful she is. Good job Susan and Brandon. Kiss Charlie for me!
Love, Laura
She has such a perfect little head and proportionate features. So cute!
Cuter than mine though? Well...(I just chuckled smugly.)
We're reading Animal Farm this month. Bring her up and discuss with us!
Incidentally, can I expect any side-effects from reading the Durrett 100% Natural Good Time Family Band Solution?
LOVE IT.
Post a Comment