Sunday, December 20, 2009

My baby is cuter than your baby

Not that it's a competition because I'm mature enough to realize that life isn't about being better than someone else. I'm just saying that if it were, we would totally be smokin' y'all.









Oh, and by the way...our toddler is way cuter than your toddler, as well. Here's some pictorial proof.



7 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

Wow, in that first picture she looks so much like Charlie! I miss you guys. Charlie is adorable, as usual. Dave & I always have the conversation, "Do you think we think our kids are cuter than everyone else's just because we are the parents?" But I DO think your kids are adorable. Almost as cute as ours. :)

Durrett Family Band said...

I think it's inherent in all of us to think our kids are the cutest. Probably so we won't beat them senseless. You're kids are running a pretty close second to ours, though.

Kara said...

You are right. They are cuter. I love them so!

Malinda said...

I almost agree with you. I do believe they are up there, but as a proud momma myself...you know. Love ya.

Robertsons said...

she is beyond cute!!

Sonja said...

As if.

Oh alright, they're both pretty cute, I guess:)

I like your explanation of why we think our own kids are cute, "Probably so we won't beat them senseless."

Right on, my friend!

Chelsea Junget said...

They are both so so so cute!