Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Raincheck for Clever Post

I've started several posts over the last two months only to realize that the clever part of my brain is out to lunch. More likely it's hibernating due to lack of sleep. So without further ado, here are a few pictures from the month of February. March to come soon. Maybe you can redeem your raincheck for a clever post once Laura starts sleeping through the night. Until then, enjoy the pictures of my beautiful babies.





6 comments:

Chelsea Junget said...

I love the look Laura's giving the camera in the last photo! Cuteness is killin' me!

Kara said...

They are killing me. Those are such susan looks they are giving to the camera!

Lorraine said...

We miss you guys!!

Sonja said...

I'm constantly looking for the clever part of my brain. Maybe they went out to lunch together? Wish we could too...miss you!

Dave & Chels said...

I've been waiting for you to post! (I'm one to talk though.) She is so adorable. And Charlie is getting old, too! Such cute kids. We need to hang out soon.

Derrick and Rachel said...

Laura is so adorable. I love her little valentine outfit. You guys seem to be doing well, congrats to your husband for passing the bar!