Saturday, February 6, 2010

Laura-loo

Our little Laura just turned three months last week. I love being her mother! She is a fabulous sleeper. Most nights she only gets up once to eat. She is pretty easy to soothe and loves being held. She hates being on her tummy so much that she has rolled over a few times already. She still likes to be swaddled to go to sleep and will smile for just about anyone or anything. She must find the ceiling fan particularly amusing because it is the recipient of many Laura smiles. Lucky fan. She coos and laughs when you tickle her tummy or kiss her cheeks. She's gaining some hand and eye coordination and can reach out and grab things. Here are a few pictures of her from the last six weeks or so.



I think she looks a little more like me than Charlie did at this age. Ne c'est pas? Can't you see a little bit of her mom and aunt Laura in there?




Chillin' in the hood.





Please forgive my baby talk. I'm sure most of you sound super cool when you talk baby talk but I get a little self-conscious about sharing my baby talk with the rest of the world. She's so cute in this video from a month or so ago that I'm just going to have to get over it.




Nappin' on Daddy's tummy. No better way to spend a Saturday afternoon.


Isn't she beautiful?

4 comments:

Chelsea Junget said...

She's really cute -- hopefully I can meet her someday!

Sonja said...

She is adorable, Susan! And yes, I can see a little Mamma in her:)

Katie said...

She is definitely beautiful! And I'm so glad to find your blog! So fun!

Lindsey said...

Oh my word, Susan, she really does look just like you! And yes, she is beautiful!