Charlie has been asking, nay begging, to take pictures with the camera lately. He's quite the little photog. It has been fun to go through the pictures with him after he takes them and talk about them. He captures a lot of "slice of life" shots that I don't necessarily take myself. It was also interesting to see what our life is like on a normal day without any adult editing. I've come to realize that we spend an inordinate amount of time eating. Someone is always eating a meal, snack, dessert, or nursing. I'll spare you the nursing photos. Second, we are slobs. Thank you
Lorraine for the inspiring post about your housekeeping efforts because it was sorely needed here. So, without further ado, here are a few photos from our new resident photographer.

The well-worn bookshelf

Charlie's partner-in-crime : Froggie.

I like to call this one, "Diaper Change."

Little Laura-loo

B-dawg and

The Pie Slayer
5 comments:
He is so insightful! I love his POV.
Wow! If Charlie had his own blog I would totally read it. How interesting that he likes taking pictures. I loved seeing life from his perspective and would love to hear what he has to say about his "work"!
He's an artiste!
"Pie Slayer"...hahaha. Those pics are fantastic. So cute.
Charlie could win a prize for the diaper change photo! love it. It is fun to see your cute family.
Post a Comment