
No words.

Our little Lulu is such a jibber jabber. My favorite thing she says right now is, "Moo." Her favorite thing to say is "No!!!". She says it with her whole body and at the top of her lungs.

He's so big. He goes to preschool twice a week now and loves it. We do a cooperative preschool (like Joyschool) where each of the moms takes a turn teaching. He says all the kids are his best friend.

She looks like an angel (and she is most of the time) but she already loves to torment her brother.







11 comments:
Your babies' faces make my ovaries hurt. And you look gorgey!
Thank you for posting. I have missed seeing pictures of the kiddos. Love ya!!!
You look so great. Already miss you guys! You look like a J Crew family.
I love the pictures. And you go on a date every week? Wow. I'm totally jealous.
We probably go out every other week but we always plan something to do if we stay in (usually take-out and Netflix after the kidlets are asleep). My parents went out every week when I was a kid and they still have a spark. I love that about them. I really wanted that for my marriage. I consider the babysitting money an investment in my marriage.
Ummm, I think I wrote that post before the awesome game night at my super awesome friend's ultra awesome house.
(really. it was awesome.)
-c
Love the pictures, by the way. And I agree with Polly. You look like you walked right off the pages of a j crew catalog.
a) You look great!
b) how grown up is charlie?!
c) miss you!
I love the pictures, they turned out great. You are such a cute family!
Those pics are fantastic! And those pictures of you ARE gorgous. I was thinking that when we got your x-mas cards. Your kids are sooo adorable. Laura is all girl and so pretty! Your kids look so much alike. Beautiful family!
Now, when are you guys going to be coming to Dallas next? :) I miss spending time with you guys.
Love the pictures!!
Beautiful, beautiful pictures. You guys are one great-lookin' family! And thank you for reminding me to GET A BABYSITTER.
Post a Comment