Presenting Charlie Durrett as the one and only Super Grover. Charlie loves to laugh and be silly just like our favorite caped crusader. Not to brag or anything (ok, I'm bragging a bit), I crocheted his hat. Lulu (or as she calls herself, Yuyu) was the most darling little kitty cat. She meowed and purred the whole night!
Brandon's co-worker had a Halloween party so we dressed up for the first time in years. We went for a Hitchcock theme. Feast your eyes on Brandon Durrett as Norman Bates (at the end when he's dressed as his mom, of course) and me as Tippi Hedron from the Birds. Not the best picture but the best we got. I had cuts on my face and more birds later in the night.
Sigh of relief. Return post complete. Now, don't get used to this posting thing. I have no talent for consistency.






5 comments:
So great!! I love your Hitchcock costumes. You rocked those for SURE. And nice to have you back blogging. I've missed you. :) Happy THanksgiving!
Each of your costumes are amazing. I have to admit I love the super grover. So cute!
Charlie's costume turned out so darling. You did a great job.
I thought I was going to die laughing. Still chuckling a bit...
Great costumes! The kids look so cute! (I didn't know you crocheted . . . awesome!) And, being a huge Hitchcock fan, I love the costumes you and Brandon chose!
Post a Comment