We've been a little bit obsessed with the music from the new Muppet movie around here this past month. How can you resist the musical stylings of Bret McKenzie of Flight of the Conchords fame? Hence, I've loaded a rocking vid of the kids' own version of a Muppets classic. It takes a bit for it to take off. Just wait for it.
Next I need to capture Charlie singing Man or Muppet. It's extremely moving.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
This is also a favorite at our house, though our kids don't do it so cute as yours... :)
DYING! They are an amazing musical act! I see it now. I was laughing in my cubicle. I could not help it. So cute.
Oh My Good Golly. They are so cute. Can't wait to see them again. Give them a kiss for me.
Love it! Although the new Muppet Movie is still on my "to see" list, I just had to get the Muppet Green Album. Love that Muppet music!
Wow - love it. They are too cute.
The best part of my day.
Coen wants you to know he watched the new Muppets. And he liked seeing his cousins singing Muppet music.
We love you and talk about our visit to Texas ever day.
Beckett says "Me love them! I want to go to their house!"
A couple of weeks ago he asked when Charlie the boy and the other Texas kids are coming to have a playdate. His cousins have really been on his mind.
Post a Comment