Baa
Don't you just love that baby? I got the costume idea from Martha Stewart, of course. I have no original ideas of my own. Just ideas I borrow from Martha. The costume was really easy to put together. Very little sewing was involved. I only had to sew the ears on the hat and the batting onto a onesie. I was so pleased with how it turned out. It was near child abuse trying to get the onesie over his head but he doesn't seem too scarred by the incident. Here are a couple more pictures of our Halloween lamb:Reading his favorite book, Moo Baa La La La
Here are a couple pictures of him in his Halloween P.J.s. I called him Mr. Boo Jammies. Actually, I would sing Mr. Bojangles but replace the words with Mr. Boo Jammies to keep him from crying when I changed him into his jammies. (By the way, I really hate that song but you moms out there know that you will start singing anything to keep your kids from crying.)










1 comment:
Ya Ya! You have a blog! I am so pleased.
Pass the mint jelly, cause I could eat that little lamb right up!
Post a Comment