Thursday, November 29, 2007

Snowbaby


We had a beautiful snowy Thanksgiving weekend in Colorado with Grandma and Grandad Phillips. Charlie was fascinated by the snow. He rode a sled down the driveway with Brandon,



and made his first snow angel, which he didn't particularly enjoy.



That is exactly the same face I make when I'm uncomfortable. Isn't that funny! We rode the train from Durango to Cascade Canyon (pictures to come later) and ate way too much dessert. Thanks to Jill and Jerry for a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Haha! The snow angel is too much. I respect a baby that has little patience for his parents' antics. ;)

Robertsons said...

i love how cute he is & how much he looks like you guys!!

Robertsons said...

I love how cute he is & how much he looks like you guys!

Dave & Chels said...

Such cute picture! That last picture is classic - it reminds me of that scene from the movie "Christmas Story", when his little brother falls over in his snowsuit. :)