Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

The past two weeks have gone by so quickly. Charlie and I visited my sister Malinda in the Dallas area and left Brandon in Lubbock for some quality study time just before finals. Charlie loved watching his cousin Dade run around! We came back in time to celebrate Brandon's birthday though he still had one more final left to take and didn't have much time for partying.


Brandon's birthday booty

Now I should be packing because we are leaving tomorrow morning, bright and early, for California to spend Christmas with my family but I had to post a picture or two of Charlie's attempts to crawl. He has been up on his hands and knees rocking back and forth for several weeks but he's finally moving forward (and sometimes backward) . I bet by the time we leave California he will be crawling all over my parents nice clean carpet leaving a trail of sweet potato colored spit-up behind him.


Crawling on the bed



I swear this kids wears clothes most of the time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw! Cute....and your sister's got a kiddo now?