Monday, March 24, 2008
I wish I could post these pictures as a kind of flip book because the sequence is so funny. Here are the shots of Charlie receiving his first Easter Basket.
I bet you can guess what just happened here.
Boom. All over the floor. And I filled the eggs with candy which was a stupid move because I didn't really want him to eat any candy.
High on mini eggs. He looks like he regrets it already. This seriously looks like an anti-mini egg campaign. Don't let your baby do mini eggs. We only let him eat one. I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
LOl...that is really funny!
Nice. You can always count on kids to drop things with a bunch of little things inside. Mini eggs, mmmmm. I had my share of those things over the easter holiday. As did Bentley, I'm embaressed to admit.
Baby sugar rush!
Post a Comment