I had just told Becky the story about your burnt bottom the day before! You would think I could be a little more clued in. I loved the puppy! Becky just got me a book about knitting stuffed animals with specific pages marked for the things she wants me to make her kids. So as soon as I finish the matching little girl sweaters I think I will attempt to make the cow with the freaky udders for Becky. Was your pattern from Mr. Funky's Super Crochet Wonderful? I am considering ordering it- if only because the title is so awesome.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness. So. Cute.
On another note, is that the half pint in the background?! The legacy still lives on!
Baby signs! Those are so cute.
I had just told Becky the story about your burnt bottom the day before! You would think I could be a little more clued in. I loved the puppy! Becky just got me a book about knitting stuffed animals with specific pages marked for the things she wants me to make her kids. So as soon as I finish the matching little girl sweaters I think I will attempt to make the cow with the freaky udders for Becky. Was your pattern from Mr. Funky's Super Crochet Wonderful? I am considering ordering it- if only because the title is so awesome.
Post a Comment