Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Animal Sounds, Defiance, & a Little Nose Picking





I hope you don't mind a little nose picking. I didn't know he was doing that while I was filming. I was trying to get a clip of him singing In the Leafy Treetops with me. Well, I sing and he fills in a few words along the way. Instead of saying birds, he says "Caa-s", since he used to call most animals by their sound. I think it's hilarious that he shouts out "No caas!"

6 comments:

jamesrivergirl said...

That was sweet. I love how he still sucks on his arm. "No caas." Oh, that is sweet. Oh yeah, and I like how you're in the shot with him. I think that's nice for posterity. You get some serious mom-points for this post.

April Ashton said...

I love the animal sounds. It gets me excited for Ari to talk. She is starting to mimic the syllables in a word and it is so cute. I love the pictures too! Thanks for sharing.

Chelsea Junget said...

I love how kids can just blurt out commands like "no caas" and they are still charming and lovable. I'm sure if I did that as a adult I'd get some sideways looks.

Jason said...

it's krissy but i am on jason's google. that was a great video, you are doing such a lovely gob with charlie. he is beautiful! what do you guys like to do? what is he into now?

Jason said...

ok so i don't know if i am actually leaving a message, i have sent 3 all ready. i know, right, not like me to be obsessive huh. lol. i can't help myself. why did i ever lose track of that nutter you may say...oh, yeah, that's right. she's crazy. well i love ya and was thinking of you, i check you blog once in a while and thought that video was so cute. keep in touch. kps

Melissa Wilson said...

Love it! Charlie is seriously so cute!