He loves to help cook. He is always trying to push a chair up to the counter while chanting, "Help, help, help." Too bad there are knifes and intense heat involved. He was pretty dang good at adding pizza toppings, though.
I love this picture. This is what he used to do when we told him it was time to pray - clasp his hands behind his neck. I'm not sure why but he looked so cute doing it we didn't have the heart to correct him. Now he does it the right way and I wish we could go back.
Sorry this is a little blurry but I think this is a good pictorial representation of the ferocity with which Charlie attacks life. And the love he has for his tricycle.






5 comments:
Yay! You are back. Can't wait to hear about all the big changes in life. Charlie's getting bigger - it's crazy how they grow up, eh?
Oh he is a terror. A cute, cute terror!
Yay for the new post! Multiple times I felt like writing you and saying, "This is NOT a new post." And I love the photos. I think Charlie is smart, smart, smart.
That last picture is fantastic. Just saying. :)
He is SO big and I havent even seen him for over a year now!! I hope everything is going good with you. Are you going to be making it to utah anytime soon??
Post a Comment