Saturday, May 2, 2009

Big Life Announcement #1

We have so much good news to share I'd thought I'd start out with the best news first. It's a baby! Just in case you couldn't tell from the picture. Let's face it, it's kinda difficult to make out. Charlie has no clue what that means yet except that he can't jump on Mama's tummy anymore. I'm due at the end of October and we should find out the sex in about 6 weeks. We're so excited!

10 comments:

Chelsea Junget said...

congrats! charlie's going to be a big bro :)

Adam and Bri said...

hooray! hooray! congrats su su.

Kara said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

V said...

Wahoo! Congrats. We are so excited for you guys!

Karen S. said...

congratulations!

The Clay's said...

I'm so excited to have ANOTHER baby in our family!! Congrats!!!

April Ashton said...

Congrats you two. What wonderful news! I am so excited for you!!!!

Melissa Wilson said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Chelsea Junget said...

So when do we get announcement #2?

Jason said...

i am so excited for you! it seems like everything is coming together beautifully! congrats love krissy