To make your own mosaic-
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.
My answers to these burning questions:
1. What is your first name? Susan. Apparently there is a Lake Susan in Florida. Now, I have to go there!
2. What is your favorite food? Cheese
3. What high school did you go to? Nevada Union
4. What is your favorite color? Grass Green
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Robert Downey, Jr.
6. Favorite drink? Hot Chocolate from Angelina's
7. Dream vacation? Egypt
8. Favorite dessert? Flourless Chocolate cake
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Happy
10. What do you love most in life? Family
11. One Word to describe you. Mama
12. Your flickr name. none. I don't even have a flickr account but I thought the mosaic was so pretty. So, go and do one of your own - all three of you who read my blog and let me see these on your blogs, too!






1 comment:
Love the mosaic! I especially love your nod to angelina's. Oh that hot chocolate will stay in my memories forever.
Post a Comment