Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mixtape Joy

Can I just yell out into cyberspace a toddler-like tantrum? I WANT A NEW CD!!!!

Ok. I'm done now.

I found this little bit of happiness on another blog the other day and rediscovered the joy of the mixtape. Why is it that the mix CD doesn't hold the same allure as the mixtape? Maybe because it doesn't require as much time and effort to make a CD as it did to make the mixtape. Do you remembering piling all your tapes or CDs around you and trying to assemble the perfect mix and hoping that everything you wanted would fit on each side without cutting out in the middle of a song?

So, until Brandon gets hisself a real job lawyering around somewhere, I will have to content myself with free music off the internet. Hope you enjoy a little of what I have been listening to lately.


MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes

2 comments:

jamesrivergirl said...

Said quietly and seriously, "That is so cool."

Kara said...

That is soooo RAD. PS...love that Sondre Lerche.